Thursday, March 28, 2013

And so it ends before it ever really begins...

So the first hcg level came back at 92 which at this stage should be in the 400-500 range. Going in tomorrow morning for another lab draw to ensure the levels are decreasing and there isn't concern for an ectopic pregnancy. We're doing okay honestly if something is going to go wrong glad it's happening at this stage and not a few weeks from now but sucks all the same. Just really hoping things happen naturally and ready to down some wine tomorrow once I know everything is ok.

28 comments:

RaisingCain said...

Again, I'm sorry. Please drink one for me. Maybe two. Or a bottle.

Hillary said...

Oh no. I'm so sorry :/. Prayers for you and your family. I hope that whatever ends up happening goes smoothly.

xoxox

Augusta said...

Oh Rebecca, what a huge disappointment. I'm very sorry to read this. I hope that tomorrow's results are unequivocal, one way or the other. Limbo is not where you want to be. So, here is to number in the 300s or in the 40s (and a glass of wine to wash it down).
sending hugs

RELH said...

Thinking about you!

Allison said...

I'm so sorry, Rebecca. I am sending you hugs and prayers.

Aislinn said...

Oh hun, I'm so sorry. You and your family are in my thoughts.

Adele said...

Oh I'm sorry. I think it is easier earlier. But it's still awfully hard.

Deanna: Infertile Momma said...

It's hard no matter when. I'm so sorry! Hugs!!!

Chelle said...

I'm so sorry!! Praying for you......

Lj82 said...

Shit. :( I'm sorry.

Stephanie said...

Oh I am so sorry to hear this news. Thinking of you.

Baby On Mind said...

I'm so sorry. Thinking about you.

Still A Guest Room said...

I'm so, so sorry.

Esperanza said...

Oh Rebecca. I'm so, so sorry. My heart breaks for you. Sending love and light during this difficult time.

- Mrs. D said...

No, no, no.

Oh, I am so sorry. I am thinking about you and hoping, just hoping that your numbers soar with your next HCG test. Either way, I hope that the results you get back are definite.

Oh, I am holding out hope for you, but so sorry if the results aren't what you are praying for.

Hugs.

Emby said...

I am so sorry to hear this. I am hoping your results on the next test come back without a doubt of the results so that you don't have to wait any longer.

Jess said...

I am so sorry. (((HUGS)))

Carrie said...

Boo. :(

Kacey said...

I'm so sorry. I hope everything works out naturally. Thinking of you.

xxxooo

nurslouisa said...

Crap... I'm so very sorry---let's drink some wine virtually together.

Roccie said...

Oh I am sorry. I know that disappointment and it hurts so much.

tireegal68 said...

I am sorry I am late to this. I tried to comment from my phone but I couldn't get past the Capcha.
My heart is heavy for you, my friend. I am so sorry. I wish I understood the HCG numbers and why this one is so bad, but I trust your knowledge and judgement and you know what you know. Sending you big hugs and healing to you. Hug your two guys tight! xoxo

Test said...

I am so sorry to hear this. *hugs to you*

Jessica said...

Sending you lots of love and keeping you in my thoughts for whatever comes next.

Em said...

Oh no...I just got caught up on your blog this morning and I read your last post before I read this one. I'm so sorry for my previous super happy comment. I'm sure it wasn't fun to find that one in your inbox with this latest news. Ugh. Again, I'm just really sorry.

I was so hoping and praying for success for you this cycle. I'm sorry that the answer to those prayers wasn't the one any of us wanted.

Abiding with you in this...

One Who Understands said...

I'm so sorry. You are right that it is better it happens now and not later but no matter what it SUCKS! HUGS!

Glass Case of Emotion said...

Thinking of you...

Brooke said...

I'm sorry to hear this. Thinking of you and your family.

Post a Comment