Saturday, January 16, 2010
The waiting game...
A tremendous amount of time in the world of infertility treatment is spent waiting. Waiting for specialist appointments, waiting for test results, waiting to start a treatment cycle, etc. Don't get me wrong for the first time in a long time I feel we're finally moving forward, but I can't help also feeling uneasy at the unknown future laid before us. So much of this process involves holding your breath & trying to remain hopeful. I am anxious to get through this next week & finally to see if IVF brings the elusive pregnancy that has escaped us for the past couple of years. I am thankful we live in a time & place that such a thing is even possible. And of course while I hope & pray that this miraculous scientific advancement brings us a healthy pregnancy I am also preparing myself for the worst. I believe this is part of my minds way of ensuring self preservation, cautiously protecting against what I cannot control & realizing how vulnerable life can leave us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















1 comments:
i'm keeping you guys in my thoughts and prayers
Post a Comment