Thursday, January 28, 2010

Cultivating follicles...

I’m happy to report that things seem to be progressing well. Received more positive news at my appointment this morning; my endometrial lining is now measuring at 7mm. I also have an additional follicle in each ovary! My left ovary has 6 follicles & my right has 8, all measuring in the 12-15mm range. My estrogen level came in today at 868, so we’re moving right along. I'll be continuing with my current medication regimen & returning for another appointment on Saturday morning…early again, but this time I don’t even care because I’m so excited to almost be finished with this part. They told me today that based on how things are going they are currently estimating egg retrieval to be anytime between Sunday & Tuesday!!! The bad news: We had to buy more Gonal-f...bastard pharmaceutical companies. Thankfully we’re continuing as we should be, I’m hopeful, but cautious & realistic…we still have many hurdles to jump & a lot that can go wrong. 

5 comments:

Mom said...

Such exciting news.....YEAH.....can't wait to hear about retrieval date.....keep growing follicles!!!!

Anonymous said...

Great results. I can't wait to find out if we will retrieve at the same time. God bless.

Rebekah, OKC

Emily said...

You are moving right along! Great lining. That will be nice and plush by transfer time! Sounds like you've got a good number of follies!!! You must be getting so excited to get this ER over with!

Pie said...

You are moving along so well! Remember, as I've learned, slow and steady wins the race! Keep up the good work, ovaries!

Tiffany said...

yay! keeping my fingers crossed!

Post a Comment