Thursday, December 16, 2010

Beta level #1...

Got the call late this afternoon that my first beta level is 937! I’ll have my next lab work done on Saturday morning, both the HCG/beta level and progesterone levels will be tested at that time. The doctor has instructed me to continue on both the daily Progesterone injections and Estrace pills twice a day until 12wks of pregnancy. Trying hard to focus on being in the moment, continuing to recognize what I can control and what I cannot. And so it is in this moment I find myself feeling thankful to have passed another milestone & looking with hope towards the future.

40 comments:

Leanne said...

OH honey! That is soooo good to hear! I have been looking out for this post since you posted you BFP! Keep the faith my sister and I will be thinking of you. <3

manymanymoons said...

You are a rock star!!

Augusta said...

This is the best news!! Wow, that beta is strong! Another milestone, another baby step.
I'm thrilled for you woman. SO, SO thrilled!

Kakunaa said...

That is an incredible number!! So, so exciting! I want to jump up and down with you and say, "SQUEEEEEEEE!!!" When do you have an u/s????

Congratulations!

waiting and wishing said...

That is great news, Rebecca! That is a nice strong beta- SO happy for you!

Tiffany said...

i am hopeful for you guys. lots of love...

Christy said...

OMG! I missed a post!!! You are pregnant! I am SO SO SO SO over the moon for you.
I don't know anything about betas, but everything else says it's a good one so, yay for that.
Will you have a cerclage?
Congratulations, sweet friend!
xoxo

Glass Case of Emotion said...

Yay! What an awesome #.

jeanna said...

Woot woot!!! What an awesome number!!! Lots of beta doubling dust coming your way!!

Ashley said...

Congratulations~that's so exciting!!

Esperanza said...

AMAZING! What a great number. This must be a time of conflicting emotions for you, but you seem to be handling it with grace and confidence. I can't wait to follow you on this exciting journey. You are constantly in my thoughts!!!! YYYAAAAYYYYYY!!!!

Still A Guest Room said...

Wow, that's amazing!!!! Congrats!

Cape Girl said...

Yay!!! What a fabulous number! Congratulations!!!

Brandy Thorp said...

Fabulous news, Rebecca!! Hugs to you.

Angie said...

Fantastic number! I hope your numbers Saturday come back just as great!

R said...

Oh my WOW! That is an awesome beta level! Congrats!!!

One Who Understands said...

Amazing number!!! So happy for you Rebecca!!

MrsH said...

Congratulations, that sounds like jackpot to me!

AnotherDreamer said...

That is an awesome beta :) Yay.

tireegal68 said...

Wow! That's great!!! It must be hard to take it in and scary to look forward, but I know you can do it!

S said...

congrats!

myinfertilitywoes said...

I was going to email you yesterday and was thinking of you! Such great news!! Congrats! My heart is so filled with joy for you right now!!!

cdg said...

congratulations to you......

Anonymous said...

Awesome!!

Krista said...

Reading that just makes my day! So happy for you, Rebecca!

Sarah said...

that is great news!! Congrats!!

Heather said...

That's so wonderful!!!

Allison said...

How exciting! I am praying for you and your little one! <3 <3 <3

Marie W said...

Awesome numbers!

Justine L said...

SOOOO wonderful! :) I'm smiling and dancing in my kitchen for you.

Jana said...

WOW! I didn't know the first beta even went that high. I would say you cleared that milestone by leaps and bounds.
Have a lovely weekend with that marvelous number.

inBetween said...

This IS great news! Yes, one day at a time and celebrate even the smallest milestones...

Danae said...

That's great news! Congratulations!

Jade at The Letter B Photography said...

Yes, best news ever! Continued prayers coming your way!

Ashley said...

Yes, so happy for you!!

Anonymous said...

Hooray!! Great to have it all official. :-D

Room for More said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you!

Whitney Anderson said...

Congrats, Rebecca! What a PHENOMENAL first beta and especially for FET!

Jaime said...

Congratulations! I can't imagine the rollercoaster of emotions you must be dealing with right now, but I am grinning from ear to ear for you and will keep you in my prayers!!

Shona said...

Congratulations!

Post a Comment