Then Saturday we got to come face to face with our donor family, it was wonderful! We had a great time getting to know each other and showed them around town a bit, what little there is to show in Kansas:) We got lots of awesome cuddle time & love in with their daughter, she has an amazing little personality and got along brilliantly with our dogs. She found them to be quite entertaining and we had the joy of hearing the sound of her adorable belly laughs as she watched them. It was the sound of what this house is missing and what hopefully it will hold again in the coming year.
After talking with the donor family’s clinic this week, we are planning for transfer to occur the beginning of December. We continue to be in awe that everything is falling into place perfectly. Before they left last night, the donor mother gave me the necklace she wore throughout her treatment cycle; she said she wanted to pass on the good fortune it had brought her, and that she often held tight to it during the ups and downs of their IVF cycle. It is a circle that has the word hope written in script over & over again, a reminder of what to hold to in the coming months. I added it to the chain that I wear Lily’s rings on and I will continue the tradition just as she did of wearing it until our treatment is complete, and hopefully that same good fortune will bless us. I believe it already has by bringing them into our lives, as many of you commented with my last post I am reminded that there really is so much goodness left in this world.
Lastly, this morning as I caught up on the bloggers I follow I, was over joyed to see that my good friend at Find Joy Now has brought her son home. She has been an incredible support to me throughout these past few months, and I hope you’ll join me in celebrating with her today that her long awaited child is finally in her arms.















20 comments:
Yes, there is still a lot of goodness in the world. It is hard to see it through the fog of our grief sometimes. What a beautiful gift you and your husband have been given by this family. And I love that she gave you her hope necklace. Thinking of you and sending lots of love and hugs your way...
Hope springs eternal! So excited for the December transfer! It will be here before you know it!!
That is awesome that the meeting went well. And so sweet about the necklace. Praying for things to continue moving forward for a Dec. cycle. The 12th is a good day for an FET!!!! ;-)
Wow. That is so amazing and so heartwarming. It really is something that is indescribable-the bond that we feel with other women that have gone through some of the same sorts of things with us. Out of all the horrible things that have happened to us through our loss-the people we have met have been the greatest things, the greatest blessings.
I'm so happy for you that you have a plan!!!
I am so incredibly happy that this weekend was so positive. I love your necklace. What a wonderful token of goodwill and support. December?!? Yey! That is so soon! I will keep you and your husband and your future embryos in my prayers!
This seems like a bond that was meant to be ... what wonderful news that you got along so well! I will be thinking good thoughts for December ...
Oh, I am sooo glad it went so well :) it is meant to be!
I will be thinking of you and whishing you luck!
Oh yay! So glad it went well. What an awesome vibe about it all. I'll be praying for peace for you these upcoming weeks. Love the necklace and the story behind it. How touching...
And yes, so thrilled for jrs' adoption! Makes my heart sing!!
Thank goodness for goodness! It does exist and it's wonderful to rediscover that fact periodically. I'm so glad that your weekend was lovely and that you hit it off with your donor's family. Their little one sounds very sweet and the necklace is such a beautiful idea. December!!! Rebecca, I'm crossing everything that this goes beautifully, on schedule, without hitch. And that your puppies will one day soon be entertaining a little one of your own.
I'm so thrilled to hear about your weekend - I love the necklace too. I pray it brings you wonderful luck and soon the belly laughs you desire to fill the house up!
I'm so glad it went well!!! XOXO
I just found your blog off another BLM's and I want to say that I am so sorry for the loss of your little girl, Lily.
I am glad that you had a good weekend and was able to see a little sun through the clouds. I am looking forward to reading more about your journey and will be thinking of you often as you go through these next steps to bring a baby home.
Carrie
HOW WONDERFUL! SO EXCITED TO FOLLOW your journey! HUGS! LOVE that necklace!
So glad to hear everything is falling into place. The donor family sounds wonderful. I will be praying for you in the coming weeks!
Your story is so inspiring...what an amazing ride you are currently on.
That necklace is beautiful!
Rebecca,
There definitely is goodness in the world, and I think you add a measure of greatness to it.
I am so happy your meeting with the donor family went so well. They sound like amazing people. The necklace they gave you is beautiful as well.
Hold onto that hope.
Smiling for you right now. :D
Oh, I'm so glad the weekend went well and that you felt the reprieve of feeling good for a weekend. I can imagine life has not been the happiest since losing Lily.
Life is full of goodness indeed. I'm so glad that you are being blessed with this gift of embryos. I hold so much hope that your home will soon be filled with belly laughs from your little one(s).
Thank you for your very touching comment you left on my blog. You have such a huge heart Rebecca. I feel very blessed to know you and share on this journey with you.
I bet you were just soaking up that delightful little girl with wonderful What Ifs....
December is a lucky month.
Everyone knows this.
台灣裸聊免費視頻
台灣裸聊入口網站
台灣裸聊平台
免費在線裸聊視頻
性愛裸聊直播間
裸聊直播間視頻
免費同城聊天室
午夜視頻聊天室真人秀場
國外免費色情直播網站
色情視頻直播間
Post a Comment