As far as pregnancy updates, I’ve been continuing to do pretty well overall…figuring out what works for me in regards to foods & what is so far at least staving off the nausea…I have learned that eggs in the morning are absolute key! Still experiencing ravenous hunger attacks at times, but at least now I’ve learned to keep snacks close by! Also for those of you who are looking for nutritious, healthy eating recommendations for pregnancy another of my fabulous friends, Tiffany, recommended the Bradley diet to me earlier this week. I was shocked to find to a certain extent I was already following parts of the recommendations on my own! Anyway it provides some great advice for snacks & various foods that provide the nutrients both you & baby need. I’m not following it perfectly, but it’s given me a lot of good information on the basics & I’ve definitely added some of the foods to my routine diet.
Lastly I saw this video while perusing other IF blogs a couple evenings ago & was so touched by it I knew I’d have to share it the next time I posted. So click on the link below & then click on Empty Arms to play the video. It is an incredibly, touching video regarding infertility, the difficulties, emotions, & feelings experienced on the IF journey. So you can’t say you haven’t been warned…be prepared with Kleenex, I’d say it’s next to impossible to watch without tears. I hope that it touches your heart as it did mine...
http://www.tearsandhope.com/















8 comments:
thanks for sharing that video. I have seen it before and thought I could do it without the kleenex, but I was wrong. I am going to be copycat and post it on my blog to. okay? meow.
I tried to warn you didn't I...you're such a smarty cat:) By all means feel free to share...that's why I posted it, Goodnight smarty cat:)
Very cool about your great little gifts. I have no nausea at all so far, hope it stays that way. I am hungry all the time it seems though.
aww, what wonderful gifts! speaking of, i got a wonderful gift from you yesterday :) i can't thank you enough!! i love it.
i'm so glad you are finding out what foods work for you. i had to stay the hell away from eggs for a while. the thought of them made me gag. :( but that went away after a while.
I'm sobbing, the tears are running down my cheeks, and wish I could wrap my arms around you both.....you are so loved and dad and I cannot wait to meet that precious gift from God!
I found this video through another blog last week and emailed it to my sister, who sent me the most thoughtful and supportive email in response... The video is so touching and poignant. And yes, I made very quick work of about ten tissues when I watched it.
Hope you have a great weekend, Rebecca!
Hi Rebecca, Just wanted to say congrats to you too!
I love Good Night Moon! And my nephew loves it, too. We read it together every time I see him (and he even has a "Memory" game based on it). Nifty gift. My SIL used the Bradley Method for having both her kids, and she swears by it! Glad that you're doing well, and eating heartily:)
Post a Comment