I had my blood work and ultrasound this morning and thankfully things are proceeding as they should! The nurse said my uterus looked “beautiful”, and as you can imagine my uterus was flattered, we do try so hard:) And my endometrial lining is measuring at 10mm, she said anything over 8 at this point is good so everything is looking lovely & hospitable. I’ll be starting the Medrol and Doxycycline pills Saturday and the Progesterone injections as well. Our donor embryo transfer is officially set for next Thursday afternoon!!!!
We’re SO excited both for the transfer and to see our donor family again. We feel such an incredible bond with this family and are thrilled to get the opportunity to spend more time together while we’re in the area.
So here we go 50-50% shot, lets hope this time statistics work in our favor. We’re cautiously optimistic, knowing we’ve done all we can to make this a success and the rest is out of our hands.
“Courage, strength, and hope possess my soul…I will stand firmly and without fear”
~ Goethe
35 comments:
How exciting!! I'm waiting for my fertilisation report after my egg donor having a OPU yesterday, so I understand the feeling of anticipation!! :-)
I hope all goes really well and you're in the happy 50%.
YAY!!!!!!! I am so happy for you and you uterus ;) Here's to hoping that you get that hoping that BFP in about 3 weeks!! :) Much love my friend and safe travels to the east coast!!
Glad it's all going well so far! How many embryos are they planning on transferring?
So thrilling! Now to leave on a jet plane! Let the waiting game begin - all the while being 'cautiously optimistic'! love ya.
Excellent news, and the math says that things are looking good. This is the best news I have heard all day!
I've been thinking of you and wondering how it's been going. I am so so excited for you!!
Yay! Congratulations!
Diane
snowflakesintherain.blogspot.com
That's very exciting! You are in my prayers, most definitley!
Happy Thanksgiving!
Yay! How exciting for you! I wish you nothing but good luck! Happy ICLW
Woohoo! Go uterus! So excited for this and for you. Sticky dust headed your way, my dear!
Lots to be thankful for, here! What great news for the holiday weekend!!
It looks like we are parallel cycling, I am probably starting the progesterone tomorrow for a transfer on monday if ultrasound ok. Good luck!
WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am hoping against all hope for you! I can't wait to hear the good news :)
Fingers crossed and lots of positive thoughts :)
Yay - how exciting to have a definite date! I'll be praying for you next thursday - can't wait to hear how everything goes!
So exciting!!! Praying!
Yippeeeeeee! That's great! Big hugs! Sounds really promising!
Terrific news! Praying!
my dearest friend. i wish you NOTHING but the best in your upcoming transfer. you know that now and forever your pain will be my pain, and your happiness will be mine. this upcoming yr has got to be better for the both of us. i will have it no other way. i love you.
Wishing you all the best luck and prayers for your transfer!
Best, best, best wishes for my friend Rebecca.
Rebecca, I am sitting here laughing so hard at those first couple of lines. Tell your beautiful uterus to get ready for those beautiful embryos! Sending prayers your way for a miracle snowbaby (or babies) like mine!
Goodluck, Rebecca. Sending prayers your way for the success of this transfer and beyond! <3
Here from ICLW - So glad things are looking good for your transfer. Sounds like you have a lot to be thankful for this Thanksgiving.
Wonderful news!!! I'll be thinking of you and sending lots of good energy.
YAY!!! I'm so excited for you!!! Will be thinking THE most positive thoughts for you next week! Big (((hugs)))!!!
what wonderful news! good luck my friend. you will be in my thoughts and prayers
Good luck with your transfer! Hope all goes well, and will be sending good wishes your way!
You're a go!! Rebecca, I'm so excited for you. And glad. I like to think that the scales of the universe are tipping in your favor, more than 50-50. I am sending all my most positive hopes and thoughts your way.
Here from ICLW :) Glad to hear your cycle is coming along perfectly! Sending prayers to you and your angel, and sticky baby dust for this upcoming transfer. Best wishes!
I am very excited for you and your fabulous donor family!
Great news. I hope all goes well next Thursday!
best of luck on your upcoming FET!! i will be praying for you!!
Here from LFCA. So sorry for the loss of your daughter. I hope this transfer is the one for you. I have an amazing little girl from an open embryo donation. It took two FETs for me to get pregnant, but my little miracle turned one this past Monday. She is worth every big progesterone injection and every bit of sleep deprivation. Someone's generosity made me a mom. Hoping for the same for you. :-)
The picture with the rings on your daughters feet are so sweet. I followed your blog from holy pee stick, Im another mom of loss. I just wanted to say hello and let a little prayer for you all
Post a Comment