Wednesday, April 9, 2014

30 weeks....


Had my monthly growth ultrasound on Monday and baby girl is measuring great at 3lbs 3oz. My blood pressure is staying nice and low and I'm not experiencing any of the swelling I had with Ian's pregnancy so thankfully things are progressing drama free! I've started having more trouble sleeping this past couple of weeks, but other then the fatigue and lack of sleep which lets face it are pretty normal at this stage anyway I'm doing well.

We've officially had Ian potty trained for a little while now and he's doing great with that. We're planning to transition him into a full size bed and his new toddler room this weekend, so hoping that goes smoothly!

A very dear friend who is a photographer offered to do maternity pictures for me as my baby shower gift so we did that on Sunday and I'm excited to see how they turned out. Looking forward to the baby shower on the 26th and enjoying an awesome day with family & friends! Otherwise continuing to hope for full term & celebrating every week we're given!

Only a few days away from officially being the most pregnant I've ever been...SO excited to pass this milestone!!!


5 comments:

Stephanie said...

Good news all around! Glad you are feeling good and you'll have to update to let us know how the toddler room transition goes. Way to go Ian on the potty training!! And I hope you share some of the maternity pictures once you get them back, what a nice shower gift.

ADSchill said...

I'm so happy things are going so well! There nothing better than having a healthy full-term pregnancy after a difficult past with it. You look radiant.
MissConception

myinfertilitywoes said...

You look fantastic!! I can't wait to see the maternity pics too!! xoxo

Em said...

Yay! How exciting! Are you going to post some of your maternity pics?

Britney said...

looking great!

Post a Comment