Monday, April 28, 2014

33 week milestone, pictures and baby shower....

Lots of catching up to do with this post! I'm officially the most pregnant I've ever been which is so exciting as of today I'm 33 weeks 2 days!!! Saw my OB last week and everything continues to be progressing normally. I'll be going back in a week for my next growth ultrasound and regular check up.

Two of my amazing friends blew me away this past weekend with the most fabulous baby shower. It was such an incredible morning surrounded by friends and family and adorable baby stuff and most of all love, it was fantastic!  Just a few snapshots of the day...





And as I mentioned before one of my friends gave us maternity and family pictures as a gift and I received the CD with all those pictures at the baby shower. Here are just a few of those as well. Needless to say I'm feeling seriously in awe of the amazing people we have in our lives and all the love and generosity we've been show. Counting every day as a gift but continuing to hope to reach the 37 week milestone!








7 comments:

Gypsy Mama said...

Great photos! You look so happy :) Congratulations on 33 weeks!

Augusta said...

WOW! I am so, SO VERY thrilled for you. You are VERY pregnant! 33w2d is a great place to be. And I'll keep hoping for 37 (or 38, 39 or 40) along with you.

You look so beautiful, Rebecca. Positively glowing! Thank you for sharing these pictures. It warmed my heart to see you so happy.

Do I Have to Be a D.I.N.K.? said...

Awesome pictures!!!

Stephanie said...

So glad that everything continues to go well! The shower looks like so much fun and I am in love with your pictures!!

Em said...

What a lovely shower! And what adorable pictures. Blessings on these last couple months of your pregnancy! Hoping it's uneventful and joy-filled.

Jess said...

Congrats on hitting a milestone! Praying that the next few weeks are smooth and you make it to 37 weeks. And I love, love, love the photos! Just beautiful!!!

myinfertilitywoes said...

Love the photos! They make me happy for you! I love seeing your progress. Your story gives me so much hope! Hugs to you! xoxo

Post a Comment