It’s interesting, since we’ve chosen not to find out the sex of the baby people are starting to throw out their guesses in terms of what they believe the baby to be. So far a majority of people are guessing boy, but I had my first dream the other night about the baby after he/she is born and in my dream it was a girl. I’ve been feeling a bit more uncertain as to if I’ll be able to hold out on finding out the sex, especially since we’ll have so many ultrasounds in the third trimester. We’ll see; we may change our minds, but for now he/she remains a mystery!
So excited about my recent Ergo baby carrier purchase! I’d been eyeing these for some time and there was an awesome deal on Ergo carriers this weekend at The Foundary, so I was able to pick up the one I’ve been wanting and for a great deal! I saw a couple carrying their baby in an Ergo at Target while getting groceries a couple of weeks ago and am so looking forward to the day when we’re running errands or walking around the neighborhood with our little one tucked in the Ergo. The thought of it makes me smile:)
![]() |
Here I go, taking lots of deep breaths and thinking hopeful, centering thoughts through this next month.
















15 comments:
I'm so glad that you are getting the feel the baby move so much! It really is the most reassuring feeling that things are still going as they should.
I continue to pray for you and your sweet baby daily!
The ERGO's are fabulous. I want that brown one so bad! I have a black one. I front carried Megan till she died. 20lbs on my front for short trips or I'd easily (with practice over couch/bed) could whip her on my back for longer trips. Never tried the hip carry, didn't get the chance. I used the moby for 4 months and then straight to ergo. So much easier than strollers. So glad you are getting that reassuring movement feeling as well!
We have a Boba (very similar to an Ergo) and we love ours! I can't wait to see pics of you wearing your rainbow baby!
I've ordered an Ergo bec ause of a friend's recommendation. She had the original one, so that's what I got, but I think you have one of the other models and now I'm regretting not checking them out too! But I'm sure I'll be fine with what I'm getting.
Isn't feeling movement great? My husband thinks he felt it too last night for the first time. I woke up from a strange, vivid dream in the early hours of the morning and didn't get back to sleep. Part of the reason was Sparky was having a wiggle and I was just staying still, feeling it.
Great that you're feeling your bub move so much... I would find that very comforting and reassuring too. Love to you both xoxo
I can't wait to meet this little one!! :) we just got an Ergo, too, second hand ...
DItto on what Jenny said. I LOVE my Ergo! I used my sling for the 1st few months and then my Ergo. I used both way more than the stroller. I am glad you are feeling lots of movement.
Love the ERGO!
I love your posts these days. So positive and hopeful. Love it! They make me smile and make my day.
Yay for movement! That was my favorite part and I miss it. It is something only you get to experience and it is so comforting to know your kiddo is happy swimming around in there :-). Love the carrier!
High-five for sweet baby moves! :) We have an Ergo, too (in cranberry color). Did you happen to get the heart-to-heart infant insert for your Ergo? If not, I would be happy to send you ours. We might have used it a handful of times, and now he's too big for it! It's grey. Just let me know, girl, and it's yours!
How exciting that you are feeling so much movement and that you have such an active baby! I am so glad that things are continuing to progress smoothly for you and I pray that it stays that way for the next 19ish weeks :) Lots of love to your sweet family!
So many things in your post make my heart glad. Feeling the baby move, dreaming of your baby once he/she is here, and making a baby purchase. And looking at your ticker, I see baby is approaching viability. This is also make me glad. May everything continue to go well, and soon, you will be going around with your little one in your ergo!
I'm so glad you have hit these smoother waters. And things sound like they are going swimmingly. I'm so glad. As for the sex, I think it's wonderful that you hold out however long you can hold out. And if you find your desire to know earlier outweighs the desire to keep it a mystery...well, that's okay, too.
I love the ergo! And I love the idea of you doing errands, wearing ergo + baby:)
I also want to get a baby carrier, and don't know which one. Ergo sounds good. I want to try a couple of them on and see which one fits, but I think I will end up buying an Ergo after all.
Post a Comment