We got to come home from the hospital on Thursday and so far things couldn't be going smoother as we transition home. Ian's been such a sweet helpful brother and the past two days in a row has asked unprompted to hold baby sissy which of course completely melts my heart.
I'm not sure if she's like a typical full term newborn or just a really easy baby but after all we went through with Ian those first few months this has been an incredible experience! She's continuing to nurse well and has been sleeping great so far. My recovery also is continuing to go really smooth.
Here are just a few snapshots from our first few days at home....















12 comments:
Adorable!
Rebecca, she's absolutely beautiful! Congratulations!!!
Congrats! She is precious. Glad things are going so well. :)
What a cutie! Look at those big, beautiful eyes! Congratulations!
It's great to read that all is going so well. I'm glad
What a beautiful, sweet girl she is. And I really love the pictures of her and her brother.
she's gorgeous
Congratulations! She's beautiful!
CONGRATULATIONS! I'm so happy for you!
Just catching up. Congratulations!!!! She's gorgeous!
She is absolutely perfect. I am so glad everything is going well. Ian looks like he is being an awesome big brother. I am so very happy for you and your family. Big hugs and lots of love!
Super congratulations!!! She is gorgeous and love seeing Ian with her! So, so happy for you, deary! xoxo
So sweet! I love that Ian is enjoying holding her!
Post a Comment