So it appears Brielle's arrival is anyone's guess at this stage in the game. I saw my OB today, I'll be 38 weeks tomorrow, eek!!! I'm still dilated at one but she said I'm really close to being at a two. The good news was that I'm effaced at 50-60% so it really is a toss up at this point what will happen. She said I could go into labor this weekend or we could be still looking at a c-section on June 9th. If I don't go into labor by next Friday the 6th I'll be going back to the OB for one last check up and growth ultrasound. Those of you who know me know that I'm a planner so quite honestly the unpredictability and uncertainty of when and how she's going to arrive is driving me a bit crazy!
Belly pic at 37 weeks...
Any guesses? I'll be sure to post after next week's appointment if we make it that far and if not after she arrives! Thanks for all the support & encouragement. I still am having a hard time wrapping my head around the fact that we made it to full term and we'll be meeting our baby girl in less then two weeks!!!
















9 comments:
YAY! Enjoy the next couple weeks! Can't wait to see a picture of her when she decides to come!
Yea for full term! You look so cute. I'll guess June 7 (just as you think your c-section bound, maybe she'll surprise you). Blessings to you.
I cannot believe you are 37 weeks - you look fantastic! Very exciting how soon your daughter will arrive - can't wait to hear about it.
Hurrah for full term!! So excited to see pics of your little girl. And Brielle is a beautiful name.
You look great!!!! I'm going to guess you will give birth on June 4th!!
You look beautiful! And I am over the moon for you: YOU'RE AT FULL TERM!!
As I read this, I wonder if you're baby girl is here already. Looking forward to your next update.
You look wonderful! I will be praying for a safe and easy arrival!
sooo exciting!!!!
You look great! I am guessing that it will be June 9th but wanting it to be sooner so that you can get to meet Brielle asap.
Post a Comment