This week marks a scary but big milestone for us. We lost Lily at 22wks 6 days and today I'm 22wks 2 days. Thankfully I had an OB appointment today which was perfect timing since I woke up this morning fearful. Baby girl has been very active which is wonderfully reassuring, but then when she's not as active like this morning it causes me to worry, especially given the significance that this week holds. We got lots of reassuring news at the doctor today though; cervix is holding up beautifully, and the little lady is looking great as well and decided to be active again this afternoon right around the time of our appointment. I'll go back in two weeks for another cervical check & OB appointment, and then in four weeks I'll have a second growth ultrasound.
In other exciting news, it seems our little man is officially potty trained!!! We've been working on it pretty solid for the past week or so and today was the first time while we were at a friend's house that he told me when he needed to go and used their bathroom twice. I'm thrilled that it looks like we'll be getting a little bit of a break from diapers before our little girl arrives. We're still using them for naps and bedtime of course, and I'm sure there'll be accidents now and then, but overall Ian's definitely surpassed my expectations with potty training.















7 comments:
This is great news all around! So exciting!
I'm so glad that everything looked great at your last appointment. This must be a very stressful week. I hope it's over quickly and that everything continues to look good at your check ups.
And yay for a potty trained boy! That is great. Our daughter wasn't potty trained until she was three, so we only got a few months of no diapers, but it was a great couple of months.Enjoy!
I'm so glad that everything looks good. This must be a difficult week. Thinking of you.
praying for peace as you endure (and enjoy!) this week.
such great news!
Great news! Glad that everything going smoothly, just pray and everything will be fine.
Sorry this past week has been a little tough. Totally understandable. Continuing to think of you and sending positive vibes. (((hugs)))
Post a Comment